Where are you located?
Near the Pearl District at 1900 NW 18th Avenue in Portland, Oregon. (corner of 18th and Upshur)
What are the venue highlights?
- 10,000 square feet of versatile space that scales well from big to small
- Guest Capacities: 400 seated, 700 standing, 1000 indoor/outdoor
- Expandable capacity with the addition of Castaway's outdoor space
- Central heating and cooling system
- ADA accessible
- Wrap-around original steel sash pane windows
- Stunning views of the Fremont Bridge
- 14' ceilings with exposed wood beams
- Executive office or dressing room with built-in fireplace
- Tables and chairs included
- Enclosed industrial catering area with industrial kitchen sinks
- Loading ramp into space for easy access
What's the tech capabilities?
- Retractable 220” projection screen with projector
- Built-in interior & exterior surround sound system
- Customizable mobile staging with stairs
- Dedicated 20 amp circuits dispersed throughout the entire space
- 400 amp 120/208 3 phase electrical system
- 100 amp 120/208 3 phase power distribution box available upon request
What type of events can you hold?
Weddings, private corporate functions, fundraisers, birthday parties, sweet 16, game days, auctions, art exhibitions, pop-up retail, fashion shows, poetry slams, break dance parties, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, sci-fi conventions, car shows, etc.
Can I get tour?
Of course! Call 503-224-4898 or email us.
How about a 60-second video tour?
Do you have a 360 virtual tour?
Do you have access to any outdoor or other spaces?
Yes, one of the great things about Castaway Portland is the flexibility we offer through our neighboring partners. This gives you access to amazing and unique spaces. Check out the link below for overview floor-plan.
Do you have parking?
Street parking is available. We also offer nearby parking lots for rental.
What are your rates?
They vary by event type and dates. Call us at (503) 224-4898.